Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tumblr Tagged!!!!!!!!

Since my summer has been a bit tad boring lately, I. Have. Nothing. To. Blog. About.
Disclaimer: All photos in this post aren't mine.

majesty:

-

majesty:

-


You could feel the summer vibes on the photos. Ah, summer.

So thank you, my dearest Gabe, for tagging me.


The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. Let them know you've tagged them

This is so exciting. Let's start!

Gabe's Questions:
1. If you could shrink anyone down to fit in your pocket, who would you choose?
Sooooo easy. Niall. Niall Horan.

2. If you could bring back any TV show that has already ended, which would you choose?
I don't actually watch TV --sorry Gabe--, but if I do, it's mainly because my grandparents are watching and I have nothing to do. And they watch these Philippine dramas I don't even like. Ugh. So none.

3. You have one tiny part of blank wall space left, what poster would you put up?
Seriously, this question got me thinking. I don't even know, One Direction's fetus poster, maybe? I do get a bit sentimental at times, forgive me. Haha.

4. Tumblr or Twitter?
Twumblr.

5. If a photo you uploaded on Instagram gets a spot in the Popular Page, what would the photo be?
Gabe, what even? Maybe, my wedding picture with Niall. Hah. I dream.... the impossible dream.

6. What's your lucky number?
Five.

7. Which would you rather excel in: dancing, drawing, or singing?
Because I do fine, I think, with the other two, I choose drawing.

8. What is one thing that you are most proud of?
I'm so proud of the boys. Ya feel? 
I'm not even this much proud of something I did.
Lol.

9. If you had a million dollars, what would be your first move?
Hah. Concert tickets. Hah.

10. What's your Starbucks order? (HA HA)
I always order the butterbeer frappe. *Whispers* Potterhead. Aha.

11. What/who inspired you to start blogging?
Well mainly I was inspired by the blogs I've read, and yeah. Haha, just read my very first blog post. Shameless. Lol.

My Questions:
1. A week without the internet or a week without air conditioning?
2. Pizza or Carbonara?
3. If there was one person who made a huge impact on your life, who was it and why?
4. Most embarrassing experience?
5. Favorite song as of the moment?
6. Best summer destination you've ever been to?
7. Favorite Hollywood actor of all time?
8. If you have your last hundred pesos, where would you use it and why?
9. One thing other people doesn't know about you?
10. United States or United Kingdom?
11. Poems or Novels?

Since I don't really know that much bloggers, I'm just gonna tag two.
Clara from Clara Santita
Julia from Well, alright.

I never thought about how hard it was to make my own questions. But answering was soooo much fun!! To those I've tagged, I hope you guys will have as much fun answering my questions (forgive me, that's all I could come up with) as I did answering Gabe's. Don't forget to comment the links to your answers so I could read them! Xx

Til next time! -Elise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment