Thursday, September 26, 2013

Aloha

So..... hi.

This is Elise and I would like to welcome you guys in my blog *yay!*


I've been keeping this blog for a while now, well I made a blog last September 11th, and well, because I am a perfectionist or not really, maybe I'm just not lax, I decided to delete it.

And this has been bugging me for a few days now 


So here I am now, typing my very first post! :)

I made this blog because if you know me well, you know that I love to read blogs! I don't know, I feel like I get to know people through reading blogs because they pour their hearts to their posts. So one day I tweeted if I should make my own blog and my dearest Therese and Santita tweeted back encouraging me to make one! So thank you both because if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have made this in the first place.

BUT, I would just like to tell you first, please don't expect too much from me, I'm not that good.

-Elise.

P.S. My blog title was what we call a "spur of the moment", so nevermind it, and besides I was never creative in making titles, so forgive me (and my future titles and posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment